Thursday, December 29, 2011

tired

Today I felt tired. I did laundry and folded laundry and put laundry away. I ate a Weight Watcher's frozen lasagna with meat sauce and cereal for dinner. I went on facebook multiple times. I watched that great video of a young Latino father and daughter singing "Home" by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. It's a great video. I've watched it a couple times now. The little girl sings from the gut and leaves it all out there for you to feel. I love my cousin Jeff, who is going through a rough spot. I'm worried that my writing ambitions will not play out as I hope. Tonight I feel mostly uninspired. I wanted to exercise today, but I didn't cause I felt tired.  I'm totally okay with this decision. I'm glad I rested. I watched a Cal basketball game, a Washington football game, and a lot of other sports on tv.  I thought about the Golden State Warriors.  I think they have a legitimate shot at making the playoffs, which will be no small feat.  There are a lot of good teams with great players in the NBA.

tired, with cynicism, sadness and love,
Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment