Thursday, December 22, 2011

Madame Butterfly

I'm in nyc.  Tonight, I went with my Parents and Sean to see Madame Butterfly.  It was beautiful.  The music was beautiful, the story was interesting and the art direction was brilliant, probably my favorite part of the opera though the music would be a close second.  The Lincoln Center is so alive with the lights and the fountain and the people.  And the Metropolitan Opera House is so glamorous.  We walked on the plush red carpet, up the rounded stairs, staring at the glass chandeliers on the ceiling, to the fourth and final tier.  The Met is so glamorous and still manages to feel comfortable.

I have many thoughts on being back in new york after living here from 2004-2007.  But I'll save those for another time.

Tonight, I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah.  Enjoy the holidays.

Here's a treat:

Maria Callas

spread love,
Anthony


No comments:

Post a Comment