Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Writing Class: A Follow-Up

Writing class is going well again.  I had class tonight. Everyone is nice.  I had a nice chat with the fellow who I described as being mean in the last post.  He is friendly.  The women in the class are all different and not mean.  I had an excellent chat with one woman about the music industry.  The teacher is really great.  It was also nice to have other people workshop their stories and not be the one in the spotlight and gore.

In my last posting, you may have noticed that I did not sign off with love.

I love you all times Godzilla,
Anthony

p.s. - I may add to this posting.  But for all of you who read my blog everyday, there is no one who does this, I wanted to give you an update, as I'm sure you were worried.

p.p.s. - This is me adding to this post:

Cults - "Oh My God"

p.p.p.s - This is me continuing to add to this post:

"New Harmony" by Paul Klee



1 comment:

  1. I don't like Cults.

    Anthony

    ps - Yes, I do. : )

    ReplyDelete