Friday, June 28, 2013

The Dragon

A mid-sized, friendly dragon walks through the door to my office pod.  I call it an office pod because the door opens into a large room with four individual offices and two large spaces for cubicles. I sit in a cubicle.  But love has won the day. And the dragon is walking in the door.  He coughs and a bit of fire comes out. He is a salesman dragon, and he has come to sell us expensive watches.  After trying for a bit, it's clear we're not buying, and he's not really here to sell watches to me and my co-worker Natalie.  He's gay.  And he wants to party.  We're like cool, been playing dance music all day in the office, anyway.  So I MOG some Michael Jackson Billie Jean, and Natalie me and the dragon start to boogie.  The mid-sized dragon sheds his blue suit coat, white dress shirt and CK plaid tie with golden accents.  Underneath is a superman t-shirt.  I click on some Rhianna, and the dragon is just in a frenzy, jumping on desks, dancing with loose, short dragon arms flailing about. He torches the ceiling a couple times, and Natalie and I shriek with joy. We can't get enough of his flame-throwing capabilities.  We got the new Daft Punk song and the dancing continues to stay wild.  During a slowed down part of the song the dragon picks up his clothing and starts trotting, double-stepping towards the door. He screams I LOVE YOU ALL and the wall bursts into diaphanous flames.

justice, equality, love
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment