Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Life Coach

I am offering my services as a Life Coach.  I am serious about this.  My philosophy begins with identifying something in your life that isn't going well.  It will be my job to help you make progress in the specific area and, in doing so, improve the whole of your life.  I will not guarantee that I will be able to fix your problem.  I will not guarantee that working with me will make you happier.  But my instinct tells me that I may be able to help you.  If you are interested, please contact me.  We will decide on a time to meet in person and discuss what specifically you want to improve or change in your life.  I will tell you if I believe I can help.  I will draw on my own experiences facing difficulty and recovery.  Of course, "my recovery" is not over, it is a daily commitment to making good decisions, following-through, and thinking about and re-evaluating what is working and what is not working in my life.  I hope, if you are interested in hiring me as your Life Coach, you ask me pointed, serious questions with skepticism and you come away from our meeting feeling like you can trust me and that I can help.

My rate is $100/hour.  But that's on a sliding scale depending on what you can afford. Don't let the rate stop you from reaching out, if you feel inclined to do so. Our first meeting would of course be free.

Let me reiterate that I promise no results, only that you will have my authentic attention and my sincere effort to empower you to make the specific change you identify.  I am not a therapist.  I have no type of degree related to therapy or anything of the sort.  I believe that I can be a mentor in being human and improving the condition of your life.  However, if after our discussion I believe I won't be able to assist you, I will tell you.  I will let you know if I think a therapist or psychiatrist could help.  In truth, I believe therapy can help everyone.  So our one meeting may just be the bridge you need to start therapy.  Or it will be something else.  I realize the delicacy of assisting a human person feel better.  With empathy and humility, I will do what I can to help.

If I know you and you are interested, just contact me however you like.  If I don't know you, please leave a comment with your email.  I moderate all comments, so it won't be published.

I look forward to hearing from you.

much love,
Anthony



No comments:

Post a Comment