Thursday, June 9, 2011

Corch

This week I had three separate ideas for a blog entry.  I will use bullet points to help emphasize and clarify the differences:
  • A recap of the three concerts I went to in the last week
  • Revisiting the water buffalo in the garden (an idea from a previous posting)
  • Palestine
So because of the similarity of the three subjects, I've decided to cover all of them.

No, actually, I've decided against that idea.  I would prefer to tell you about my friend Corch.

My friend Corch is a concept design artist.  He works mostly on video games.  He is famous.  Well, I think he is famous.  A few video-game-concept-art-bloggers (yes, they are out there, too) think he's the shit.  So he's famous.  Here's a link to his work:

http://josephacross.com (the a is for Arlen)

and here is the link to his blog:


I actually recommend starting with his blog.  It's fucking cool (bart/muni inspiration!), and you get to see why he's famous.

Corch came up with a great idea.  He is going to send me good musics.  I am going to listen to good musics and review on my blog.  Right now, I'm listening to Co La, which is fantastic/brilliant.  But instead of writing about it, just check it out:


I hope everyone is feeling good, loving at least part of your life.  If you have some musics that you want me to listen to or you think I might like, please send it along.  If that makes part of your life more full of love.

I'm writing a short story.  It takes place in Vegas.  I'm going to Vegas soon to write the story better.  That's all I can say now.

love to all/that shit is important,
Anthony

ps - Co La album cover art:


No comments:

Post a Comment